Broadcast Traffic Coordinator
- Responsible for preparation of daily program and commercial traffic logs for broadcast stations as assigned.
- Compile necessary critical data for Master Control including format sheets, satellite information and other data as necessary for traffic and program logs.
- Enter facilities instructions and assign media cart numbers for National and Regional advertiser schedules as necessary.
- Assist with facilities instructions and assignment of media cart numbers for all station promotion and PSA schedules and announcements;
- Daily log reconciliations for assigned broadcast stations;
- Assist with maintaining log retention files;
- Assist with regular purge of outdated/expired carts and facilities;
- Regularly update program information for assigned broadcast stations;
- Daily monitoring of affiliate websites for updated network information;
- Preparation and publishing weekly program schedules to program guide services and internal departments;
- Cross-train in all aspects of traffic department functions to assume Traffic Manager duties as necessary.