Clear Space Theatre Company
Stage and Theatre
Clear Space Theatre is a year-round professional theatre company in Rehoboth Beach! The theatre offers something for everyone. Our shows include classics such as ''A Chorus Line,'' ''Bye Bye Birdie,'' and ''Chicago.'' We also offer family favorites such as ''Mary Poppins'' and ''The Wizard of Oz.'' We also offer more thought-provoking plays such as ''Wit,'' and ''Lips Together, Teeth Apart.''
In the summer, we bring in actors and actresses from across the country that we have auditioned through Straw Hats in New York City to perform in our summer rep series. Our summer series is always bubbling with excitement and wildly entertaining. We offer a 20 percent discount on ticket sales for groups of 20 or more people.
In addition to our musicals and plays, we also offer theatre camps for kids in the summer and classes for children throughout the fall and spring through our Arts Institute. We also partner with H.O.B. Brittingham Elementary School to use the performing arts to help children develop their reading skills. We also offer a Legends class for those who are 50 and above, who want to experience the excitement of performing but do not want the added pressure of memorizing lines.
We a nonprofit organization. While 60 percent of our operating budget comes from ticket sales, the remaining 40 percent comes from the public's support. We also offer scholarships for students who are interested in the performing arts, but unable to afford the full tuition of our arts institute. For tickets or to learn more: www.ClearSpaceTheatre.org or 302-227-2270.