Ellen Rice Fine Art Studio
Galleries & Studios
Experience the beauty of Delaware and beyond through the eyes of internationally collected coastal Delaware artist Ellen Rice in her studio and showroom on the edge of the James Farm Ecological Preserve 2.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean near Bethany Beach.
Studio visits offer the experience of viewing finished as well as in-progress oils and pastels and a selection of more than 160 fine art prints ranging from seascapes, landscapes and a treasure map to children on the beach, Assateague ponies, wildlife and Ellen's inspirational Strength of Woman Series.
The working studio is a ground-level building in front of Ellen's home in a small residential development. We ask that visitors park inside her gates in the areas provided next to the studio, not on the road.
The studio easy to get to from Coastal Highway, bypassing traffic on Rt. 26, only 2 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean near Bethany Beach, Delaware. See directions on website.
- Prints of Coastal Delaware seascapes, marsh scenes & landscapes by Ellen Rice
- Original oils and pastels by Ellen Rice
- Oil portraits and other commissions by Ellen Rice
- Strength of Woman Series of 7 inspirational paintings
- Small gifts featuring Ellen's paintings and local and regional artisan handmade glass art, Leaf Leather and more